Thursday, March 25, 2010

Brazil...

I am off to Brazil for the next two weeks to teach in Discipleship Training Schools for YWAM. I will teach two schools back to back. http://www.jocumrecife.org/
http://www.maceio.ywambrazil.org/

Please pray that I will be led by the Spirit and I and my students will be able to respond to all Father wants. Pray also that I will have energy.

My recent time in Switzerland was very good. Thanks for praying!

While I am in Brazil Clare is going to South Africa to see her Dad. Her sister will come from England and be with her for the two weeks she is there. Pray for their safety and for joy in seeing her Dad, each other and in meeting old friends.

Much love to you all,
Angus

1 Comments:

Anonymous Catarina said...

Thank you Gus, for coming to MaceiĆ³ and teaching so many lessons about the identity in God. I'm very glad with the person of God and with who I am in Him. Thank you for your classes!
God bless you and your family!!

-Catarina (remember me? the brunette who speaked with you after the classes?)

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home