Thursday, June 08, 2006

Switzerland...

The pictures in Switzerland (below) include the base where I stay (middle left window), my class, a forest path, and the view from my bedroom! My teaching is going well! Thank you for praying.


Tis an awesome and enchanting thing to be lost in a great and ageless forest, surrounded by Giants marching all about. There are eyes about you… In the great silence, with quiet and fearful wonder you look up and peer through the lofty canopy and see distant clouds sailing on an infinite sea of blue and find that in a twinkling of an eye you are stripped naked of all pretence and presumption. With out warning all is removed and all you have are tears of joy and wings of faith as you are reborn into childlike and ruthless trust… naked before Him… and you hear a voice… ‘Come home my small one… I have waited long for you. A feast is prepared for you. There is oil and bread and wine… a ring… a robe… a great Heart that is your home’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home